Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saturday Saturday~

Meet up with a long lost friend Jenna this afternoon. I can't remember how many years we didn't catch up with each other... She become more and more pretty nowadays =) Just a short tea session with her cos both of us gonna rush to other place after 5pm. She bought me some Lancome cosmetic from Singapore. I like it! Thanks alot my dear =) 




My upcoming plan after the tea session, actually is to heading to my new work place at Federal Highway, PJ. I wanna recognize the road and hope to find some short cut perhaps? Lolz. Thanks Alex and Shewyin for u guys's accompany...

We have our dinner at SS2, fresh frog porridge! Alex the one who recommend us about this... Really nice! 

The menu~


Gong Bou Tin Gai~


Porridge~


 Another bowl of Tin Gai but I forgot what flavor~


Omelette with Onion ~


My own bowl of porridge~


After dinner, go back to Kepong and drop dear Shewyin cos she is not gonna join us for the next plan. Fetch the pretty NZ girl Hwei Leng to go along with us... MOVIE! 

Bought the movie ticket but the show only start at 10.15pm. So, we decided to have a break at Gloria Jeans Cafe~


My Mint Chocolate Bomb



Lastly.... I wanna tell u guys that the movie I watched jus now.... is so so soooooo SUX!!! Omg, have u guys ever seen a movie with only ONE actor, whole film happened in the SAME place??? WTF! So low cost lorh this movie!!! 

BURIED!!! *vomit blood*




0 comments: