Friday, October 1, 2010

Last day in AIA

Been leaving my blog dead for sometimes! Okay, little bit update from me... I'm resigned from the company!!!!

Today is my last day working with TAA. Tomorrow onwards I'm no longer belongs to here! Wooooookay, just like a bird who fly away from the bird cage. I'm going to start my new journey, very soon. Nervous... but looking forward ;)

Even tomorrow I'm not working but my schedule just sooooo pack!

Morning, I have to wake up early to keep my things which bringing back from office, have to find some place to put all those files -.- headache lorh... After that have to send my dirty baby for car wash, while washing the car I wanna go have a hair cut. Hmm... Then I have to go Sentul POS office to take my mail... After that go Kepong Jusco do buy something... And lunch appointment with my ex colleague, then go Pavilion meet up with my friend and discuss something bout work... Lastly, at night, go Alive with my bunch of bestie! Hoho.. chill chill for little celebration... Celebrate of?? Hmm.. everything ;)

For now, MONEY $$ goes 1st place. All those relationship problems can BLA aside la... so Q fan. :P

I know, the journey is just started. Im gonna face a lot of problems and pressure in future. But I willing to. At least I got what I want =)

God bless!!

0 comments: