Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bz Bz Bzzz

Another busy day... This is just the 5th day of my "measure floor" days.... LOL

Busy of??

Morning - Woke up at 6.45am and went to FRIM for jog with darling Swei. After that went to Mc Donald to have our breakfast Mc Egg Muffin burger... Thumbs up for the burger hehehe. After breakfast, rush back home and take shower. Cos our next plan is Sing K. Reach One U Neway at around 11.30am.. and started to sing until 2.30pm. So greatttt!

Noon - Straight go GSC for movie after came out from K room. Movie name : "Legend of the fist - The return of Chen Zhen". Nice movie.... Donnie Yen's body.. slurp slurpppp...

Evening - Finished the movie around 5pm... Quickly rush back home because I gotta out for work at 5.30pm! And I need to take shower, get myself prepared with make up on. Gosh... so rush... drive like a bull on road.. lolz.

Night - Work with babe Zoe at Bangsar from 6pm to 10pm. Awww... happened a thing that I don't wish to happen forever, if possible. I fell down cos of the wet floor ;( Ouchh, so embarrassing okay.... Sighz.... Dunno shud feel funny or shame.  Sob sob... ='(

After finish work at around 10.30pm... rushing again, to back home and I need to send my Leptin stock to my friend before today. At last, Andrew helped me to send to Damansara. Thanks alot... So that I no need to go there by myself =P

Finally I can sit down and rest. But I can see there's still alot of paper works waiting for me to solve it. No choice, I have to finish it also... Cos I know tmr will have to bz too.

The way I write maybe seems like complaining but actually I'm enjoying too! Enjoying to be FULL. Full of works, full of moneys, full of funs, full of joys ;)

0 comments: