Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My day 4 Oct 2010

It's Monday~! But I no need to work hohohoho!! If currently I'm still under employed I will definitely hate Monday... =P But today, this Monday, I feel so relaxxxXX~ =D

Went to Nelson Tan's cafe with Andrew and Swei. We are having our lunch here. Not bad this place,,, nice foods with cheap price. U guys can have a try if u visit Kepong. It located at Jalan Medan Perdana 2, Taman Usahawan Kepong.. near Carefour only =)


This is my meal - Creamy Chicken + Rice. Look delicious, taste delicious too!


This is Swei's meal - Sausage + Egg + Rice


Andrew's meal - Beef + Rice
After lunch I straight go back home and went to tea with the guys. After that around 5pm+ I out again -.- Bring the 2 notty doggies to Desa Park City for walk. 




 Niu Niu & Me 

And night, celebrate Alex's birthday at La Casa, water front desa park city. Happy Birthday Alex Ennjie! 


0 comments: