Saturday, October 2, 2010

My smoked headlamp

Today went to Subang USJ with Andrew. We are going to send our cars for painting the headlamp. Ngek ngek..

Reach Andrew's house at 8.20am sharp but who knows the fella haven't wake up =.= 

While waiting him in the car.... Take picha again LOLLLL 


Wookay... We depart around 8.45am if I'm not mistaken.... The workshop is so damn far... I just remember passed few tolls but can't remember the road... Luckily nowadays so high technology got a thing called GPS so that we can find the place. Thanks to Andrew's Garmin. 



Ok, going to share some pics here...

Headlamp before painting 



Andrew's car in process~ Like just kena bang.. LOLZ




While waiting~ Yok ji Ham




She was busying pressing her phone all the time!



Me and my snow baby~ 




Waiting it get dry




Done! 





- Before & After - 




I likeyyyy! ;) 


Send the baby for service today and cost RM 141.00.... And need to start my car installment next month onwards... Baby, u really high maintenance! 

1 comments:

Siew Wei said...

yo.. I look so slim... Maybe I really slim... hahahaha...

October 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM