Monday, October 4, 2010

Am I really ok?

Sighz... I really don't like to stay home. If there's extra time in my schedule I sure will think alot... How come?! Shiatzzzz

Recently keep having nightmare in dream... What's wrong?? How I wish to know what's going on... Without xxxxx, am I really ok?? Am I really that tough? Am I always wearing a mask in front of peoples? Why don't I just live happily without xxxxx?? Maybe the only thing I mind is... the REASON, the explanation. Maybe....

Maybe, I should delete everything in my mind. KerrieChin, go, get a LIFE! I promised myself I will try my best to move on..

Okay, I'm officially a Liong Dei Goon now. Have to maintain this pangkat for about 2 weeks. Then only start my new journey.. Bless me everything goes smooth.... Have a good start... Plzz

I have to say thanks to my bestie who always stand with me while I'm down, when I burst into tears, when I totally lost control, when I emotional... U girls/guys mean alot to me. Thanks. =)

0 comments: