Sunday, November 28, 2010

Funz Saturday nite

Went to Kuchai Lama look for my Twaji Beee. We booked for legs massage appointment at 10pm sharp.

It's really so comfortable n relaxing... Finally my tired body can get release... Hmm... We should have massage more often! Okay. make it twice a month. Hehee

Jeff, Alkie and Zoe are joining us for the tea after we done our massage. We went to K3K Benta Kaya 桂三记 Coffee shop. What a weird name hahaa... But tell you what.... There have the GIANT curry puff! Nice taste.... hmm I rate it 7/10 marks.

During our conversation, I forgot what we talk about but I just remember we just keep burst into laughter! Beee.. I really can't forget the scene that day in da morning~ hahahahahahahaa~ 

And well, the two naughty males keep on editing my ugly pic.... Somemore posted in Twitter and Facebook =.= Really feel like smack "nine" them! Nevertheless, I still feel funny while I look at my own pic. Lolz~ 

Dare you cross the line? HohoOOOO

I have a fun nite with my heroes and babes! I lurve all of you. 

Friendship 4eva pls~ 

0 comments: