Sunday, December 19, 2010

SG Zoukout party + Xmas Trip

Purposely went to Singapore to attend the Zouk10ut party.... I have lotsa funs there! This is the best party I ever been... really! 

Let's the pictures tell....... Here we go! 


















Copy those photos from zoukout.com.... Lolz. Cos we don't have the great camera okay
Finally can see how beautiful of SG X'mas environment... All the chritmas trees is just... Awesome! STRONG christmas feel pls! ;)

I have a nice trip hehee


Thanks to our tour guide Mr. Chee Haw

Celebrating Rukawa's buffday at Sushi Tei

Happy Buffday Girl! 

Nicey Buffday cake

Iluma shopping mall

I lurve the Christmas tree color!!so sweeeeeet

Merry X'mas ;)

Orchard road

Funny Santa 

MBS - Marina Bay Sand








My Yam ice cream~ love it love it~! 

Me with the funky glasses

 Sugar cane + lemon

SG Airport 

Kerrie with her sushissss hehee


Nice~









In da partay!

I'm so exhausted....  

My new fren -Sabrina! Nice to meet u gals =)


 Just to say that : I HAVE LOTSA FUNS !!!! 




0 comments: