Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup Feverrrr

It's World Cup Day! Fall on 11 June 2010 which is one of my peeps June Leng's BIG DAY~! Happy Birthday Khor June Leng~ 

Be frankly, I'm not really interested in FOOTBALL games all this while. But everyone seems like having the so called "world cup fever".... So, i have to get myself join in too! To avoid neglect by friends while talking bout football =P 

And I'm downloaded the "South Africa on Blackberry" to getting the latest news for all matches. Lolz 





Andrew pick me up at night and we heading to Kit's house to watch the first match Mexico VS South Africa. 
Well, kinda disappointed with the final result. DRAW!! Sighzz 

We brought some snacks and drinks, eat it while watching WC. 

C-Ronaldo on my potato chips =D Hoho 


Opps.. Andrew Gan also on the packaging!! 



Me~

Swei~ (She bring along her "Xuuuu (book)" hahaha)
I have to blame you for one last time!! Lolz =P




Kit's house HD~ So best, clear until can see their sweats & wrinkles & the ugly slow motion

After the 1st match.... We are planning to watch the 2nd match at 2.30am. AT last we went to Andrew's house to kill times. Good for me, I can visit the 2 little cutie doggies. :) 

The buddy boyy~

At the end, we give up to wait until 2.30am.. All starting tired.. Lolz. Will continue again TONIGHT! 
ARG vs NGA 

Wanna watch Messi. Hehe... Support Argentina!! 

0 comments: