Monday, June 7, 2010

White Tenshi is BORN~

Finally, White Tenshi is BORN!!! 

Our logo 

So great~!!! We have our logo ;) 

At first I thought our logo will be like this : 

 

Or this : 


Haha.... FAT Tenshi.... But Andrew Gan and Siew Wei think this logo is quite cute =.= Luckily it's not going to be our logo! :P

Andrew and me are actually planning to do a partnership business based online. So, we created "White Tenshi". We sell sorts of beauty and slimming products. But so far in our blog just showing the LEPTIN slimming products. Others girl stuff are still on the way okay ;) Keep us update!! Hehe 

Seriously, LEPTIN slimming products helps me alot. That's why I'm so confident with it and wants to share this great thing to all my friends! Especially those who really wanna slim down but failed to. I know the feeling,  cos I'm used to be very FAT and always laugh by peoples....! Lolz.. Even I know they are no hard feeling, but I will feel sad still mar.... Normal, right? I always told myself : "I NEED TO SLIM DOWN!" But I really hard to fulfill it. After 3-4 years also the same body figure. Just don't know why. I used to be serious! But at the end I still can't get what I want. UNTIL I MET LEPTIN! Hehe :P (Advertising kuat kuat)

Share some of my FAT pictures here kay... Hope I wont scared you guys ;) 




YES!! Trust your eyes. This is Me!!! The fat pie at left handside. 
And the current normal size Kerrie (right) Hoho!!
I considered for so long whether want to post this pic or not... Cos it wil make my market value share drop very seriously. I guess so -.- But at last I decided to post it... Sighz.. Nvm lar, I need to share the improvement to the buyers right... 


This... Err.. I think I was 58kg that time. (Left) 
Taken this pic at Krabi seaside.. 53kg if I'm not mistaken. But at least I dare to wear bikini... so happy ;) 



And this.... Left pic taken when I travelling to Bangkok around 1 year ago.
Right pic... Taken on 5 June 2010 which is 2 days ago. 50kg now!! 



Another bikini shoot.... you guys compare yourself la :) 
I'm the one who wearing black bikini & standing in the middle (Right pic)


 
Add on two pic... Hoho... At Melaka (Middle of May 2010)

Gosh.. That's why I said LEPTIN is so great! So powerful... It successfully transformed me from a fatty bom bom to a normal girl. No doubt, I love LEPTIN. 

I wanna be more slim than now. Until 45kg. My ideal weight...!! 


Feel free to visit our blog at http://whitetenshi.blogspot.com/ for more information about Leptin Slimming Products. 

Thanks! ;)







0 comments: