Friday, June 18, 2010

Being forced to Wedding Dinner~

Acc mum go for wedding dinner tonight... 7.30pm.. Gosh. It's the show time for my favorite Argentina!! But I have no choice! Mum seems like forcing me to go with her =.=''

My soul was totally not there even my body still staying at that place. I keep on refresh my BB application "South Africa on Blackberry" to check the score line. Hoho~ Too bad the restaurant didn't on the TV for world cup. They only show the wedding video.... =.= haihz.

So, what to do. Hmm, some friends update me thru Facebook comments. But I still prefer watching LIVE~!! Argentina won with score line 4-1 !! Wow! GREAT! So great!! Gosh, it's really a fantastic show...!! They played sooooo great!! Yerr I'm so contradiction! Between choosing mummy and Argentina! Lolz~

Haihz, talk about the dinner. I was really full after the 1st and 2nd dishes. And I can't finish the foods so I leave it there. Again, mum FORCED me to eat all!

She say until so loud : "Finish it lar! Eat! Eat!'' 
"I don't want, so full d"
"Eat la! Eat la"
Then straight poured the foods on my plate .............. So many unties throwing their eyesight on us. Therefore, I just can finish the foods quietly........ Mum, I fat d I will blame you....  >.<

Holding my BB all the time while eating. Facebook lar, BBM lar, Twitter lar... So busy. Play until my BB almost out of battery... Sighz. Finally my watch pointed to 10.30pm... we can back dy! I asked bro to stopped me at Esso mamak and I joined the guys for drink. And watch the next game. Greece play Nigeria. Zacc and me side bet with Ivan... a glass of drink =D We bet on Nigeria, Ivan bet on Greece. Greece won with scone line 2-1. Haihz, end up we have to spend Ivan Lam for drinks! Unlucky one :P

Erhm... This is my Thursday... So tired kay :)

0 comments: