Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A little bit update

My blog has been dead for some time..... Opps, is that BUSY prob or LAZY prob? =P

Hmm... I've changed a new job from past 6 mths ago..  Working in a bank now and what I can say is... "NO LIFE". Y say so? Working hours from 8.45am until 8pm and jam jam jam until home I think is around 9pm. what?! so late huh?! YES, if its compare with my previous job.. But no choice, work for money. At least this job can fulfill what I want. Part of my dreams comes true. No doubt.. This job bring me a joyful life, And it did bring me a lovely boy too! =P Glad to blend in this working environment and knowing HIM. My B zai~ wahahaha

Been for Singapore for my second visit last week. Both 3 of us like big kids while we visited Universal Studios! Have lotsa fun there and we took lotsa photos =) A tired but memorable trip.

Back to reality, chasing SALES again~! Arghh.... Gotta force myself achieve the Million Dollar Club for 2nd time.. How am I going to do it...?? I need motivation!!! Dunno why.. my mindset just SO BLANK.. Everyday brining the dead body to work.. Like corpse.. lolz.

God.. Pls... Pls... Sales!!

0 comments: