Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sleepless nitez

It's 2.23am now.... Am still awake.


The night is still young for me. I can't sleeeeeeeeeep. My face gonna be terrible day than day! WHAT TO DO?? Kinda boring with the insomnia night! So, blogging is the only thing I can do now, perhaps.

Went to Kajang satay with few of them. Omg, I recalled that I really ate alot today!! I had cheesy spaghetti with hot dog, ham, small piece of chicken steak, egg and chicken wing + papaya milk as my lunch for today. After that add on a cup of mix fruits. Nearly vomit. For dinner, no, should called it supper, I ate total 9 satays + 1 coconut as my SUPPER!! Feel very guilty plzzzZ. I should drink Leptin today, to control my itchy mouth! Yerrrr

My lovely month of May gonna end soon. Times fly like arrow --> ! So fast now already middle of the year... What I've done in the past 5 months huh? I guess the Krabi trip is the most memorable one :) It's really fun

I know there will be more n more good things coming towards. Chill. Perhentian, KK. Yeah! ;)

Kay, gonna move my ass to the bed and force myself to sleep. Or else can play games or read some magazines too :) hehe

Good nitez. Have a sugar dream everyone :)

0 comments: