Sunday, May 23, 2010

Krabi Krabi ♥



























Just back from Krabi (Ao Nang) with my biatches last week. We have a very wonderful memories there! :)
I miss the sea sooooo muchie! Even I got sun burn but I love the sun still.
We got total 7 albums posted at Facebook... What the heck... 1500++ pictures for the whole trip! Lolz... I guess our cam whore pics is more than half :P Hohooo
Anyway I just share some of my favorite pics here... :) Really miss the scenery, the sea view so much!!
Well, we all become sooo dark dy! I started miss my fair skin… But I still enjoying the “result of sun burn” lolzzz. Mr. Chick is much more darker than me.. haha… Just like what we used to called him “Bangladesh” …!! Hohoo
Nevertheless... Next destination - Perhentian! I'm going to Perhentian with another gang of friends on 23 June 2010. Hehe. Wondering will I be like my beee Twaji when I back from Perhentian... opps.. I mean the skin colour. HAHAHA!! Sure she will shoot me if she see this. :P
Looking forward to be TAN TAN TAn tan tan again~ =P

1 comments:

siew wei said...

Nice pictures... the sea so nice.... love it... beteween, perhentian is 25june... not 23 la...

May 24, 2010 at 1:36 AM