Saturday, March 27, 2010

Office Mode

Kinda boring....! ;(

It's my turn to work for this Saturday. Lazy lazy LAZYYY. I hate alternate working on Sat!

Early in da morning, went to Mc D and having Mc D breakfast with colleague.... Coffee? Tea? or Me? Haha. I've choosen hot milo. Lol... And a Mc Sausage with egg burger. Add on with a hash brown. SO FAT!! But I <3 Hash Brown! ~ da da da da da ~ I'm loving it :p

Going off at 12pm later and might go to bukit bintang with my crazy colleague Celest Mok. She's a really cute person (sometimes) and thanks to her cos have to entertain me everytime. I'm kinda mad when I'm working. Non stop making noises and jokes.hahaaha :)

Thinking of the mad things we have done in office.. Lots of funz! Really funny and laugh till drop on da floor.

Opps... Almost 12pm! Have to ciaoz... Wanna have a cup of coffee again before I'm leaving the office. :)

0 comments: