Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My days with my gurls @ Penang ♥



I went Penang during CNY with bunch of my babes.



~On da way



~ with this cutie babe Winnie The FU ~


~ Zoe Babe




~Twaji Bee

~and Shweyin Dear!!




~ 4 of us



The weather it's SOOOOO hot during CNY! Especially we have to walk here and there... Oh my God, sweat a lot and u can feel ur body is darn sticky... Arghhhh.... not comfort at all. :(




Our ROOM



babes on the bed





Cendol

Saliva keeps dropping! This is really nice you know ;)



Okay.... I'm quiet lazy actually cos there is too much pics... Well, words cannot describe that much unless u see it urself. Heheee... Take some time to go thru okay :)





Dinner at BALIHAI... Niceeeeee! Slurp slurppp













LA LA LA LA ~






habis sapu!!!



After dinner, walk at sea side ;) haha, this pic is actually trying to show longkang...
Too bad, there's NOTHING! lolz




Kerrie with long hair! :D


Get urself ready? Let's go to Penang night club Mois!






We didn't get inside cos that night was too pack! Full of seafoods .... .... hmm.....




- THE NEXT DAY -



Seriously HOT DIE wey! A cool drink is a must!





What a spicy breakfast

Bukit Bendera



Trying to act SEXIEE



In da bus ~ With a SEK MO haha :D





Never forget to self capture :p





Muah DEAR and muah BEE






Muah BODYGUARD




Don't u think they look alike?!?! HAHA :D



Penang Char Keow Tiao


Penang Asam Laksa - Zeng!
After this, we went to Batu Feringghi "sunset cafe" to watch SUNSET


I seriously love this pic
Mr Horse
HOT ;(


SHISHA ing :)
Sunset
Huuu.... tired trip! It's time to go home :) I miss my bed n my dearest so much

The representative of Rabbit




Goodbye Penang ;)

0 comments: