Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No BB No Life

WTF! My BB is just freaking naughty !!! Suddenly hang and I tried to off it and remove battery, who knows after that I can't open my phone already.... Oh pls.. Ruin my mood only -.-

My brain was blank. BB seems so important for me huh? They always say : "No BB no life de larh" Now, I got what it means dy... Really no life!! All my things saved inside... Those things is quite important for me =( I feel like I'd lost something!! Something really important for me.......

Gosh. Gonna take half day leave today and settle the problem. Luckily Felix can help.... Sincerely thanks him and I'm gonna buy him lunch later ;)

Hopefully just reinstall the software. That's it. Don't tell me got other problems again...... You know, I'm quite bad luck in those electronic thingy... I hope I can settle it by today and saved all my data inside.. PLEASE

0 comments: