Friday, July 3, 2009

Let's BE the shopaholic !!

It’s a FREE Friday ~!!

I was so excited !!! Be frankly, I was not in mood to work now. It’s all flying out of Msia... xD

Gotta get myself prepared and fly to my 1st travel country BKK tomorrow… Yea no doubt, this is my first trip!! Oh my God…. Can you imagine how happy am I cos finally I can shop around crazily…!! *This is the main point* Hoho…

Being stuck in relationship problems few weeks ago… And now, finally I decided what to do and which to go. I found HIM. And I had chosen HIM. Hopefully we will stay longer that what I expected. I do not hope the same troubles come back again… Hopefully ler….

Will be back on 8th July… Can’t meet up with my dearest one about 1 week. Haihz…I will miss u Honey…. Wait me back !!! Hoho =P


2 comments:

杰夫-jeff.C said...

oh!!!!pak toh jor n nvr tell me!!!
is this call as friend?
but anyways, after pak toh, every one will be quite emotional..
so, hopefully it will not happen on u lar..^^ga yao!!!!!

July 8, 2009 at 2:44 PM
KERRIE ¨‘°ºO♥ .•**•.♪ ★ said...

Hoho... not stable yet ler.. thats y i stil keep it..hmm...anyway im stil the same Kerrie as u know... emo sometime is a MUST... hahaa xD

July 9, 2009 at 1:19 AM