Sunday, July 12, 2009

♥ Bangkok, Just Lurve it

I'm HOME ~!!! Yoo Hooo....!!

Just over my 5D4N Bangkok Trip and it was very fun indeed..!!

Well, it’s within my expectation… I SHOP LIKE CRAZY. xD

*From this à at last I left these* Oh my God !

This month PK laaa….. =’(


4th July

We were heading to LCCT and the boarding time was at 10.50am… So, we choose to sat down at Mc Donald and having some drinks. Everyone is bewaring of the AH1N1 virus, so do us. Therefore, the mask is a must to wear for hygiene purpose. Let’s see our yok ji face after wearing mask. Hoho ~


*On board of Plane*

After 2 hours flight, we’re REACH..!! We had chosen CHINA TOWN as our 1st place to visit and we’re trying to find something to fill up the empty stomach. Okay, we are going to have seafood as our lunch!

*DEAD fish, it taste sux*

*DEAD Prawn X.X*

*Tong Yum Soup….Acceptable larr...*

After lunch session, we gotta move our ass to visit SAMPENG market. There was just a small street and it’s a wholesale market. Later than, our personal driver took us to watch Tiger Show, kind of famously place to go at night. ERhM…. I considered it as…Disgusting.

Huu…. Our 1st day… Just biar like that…

TO BE CONTINUE *


5th July

A fresh brand new day ~!!

Places to visit today : CHATUCHAK, PLATINUM FASHION MALL, SUAM LUM NIGHT BAZAAR


What can I say is…. It’s TIRING and EXHAUSTING!! Tiredness overcame me =’( Nonstop walking and walking… shopping and running (As my friend said, I always run away when seeing nice clothes until my friends can’t find me HAHA xD)

*Dinner at Japanese Restaurant*

*Not forget to take picture =)*

2nd day…. End up with Thai massage *Superb!!* Strain strain strain ~ it


6th July

Woke up early in the morning. FLOATING MARKET here we go !!

Joined the half day tour and all the way to floating market it takes about 1 hour. Sitting in the small van and it’s time to start being cam whore.

Chak Chak ~! Lolz


Rented a small boat and started to float ~ haha



After this, we’ve been the famous shopping centre SIAM PARAGON,SIAM DISCOVERY, SIAM CENTRE, MBK to have a look. No doubt, their shopping centre looks nice and IN! A lot of special stuffs that we can’t find in Malaysia.



Night – Heading to the club named Hollywood ~ The MAN’S heaven.




Lots of pretty Thai girls shake their body sexily and there’s some dancer and singer on the stage. It’s just like a presentation and it’s totally different with Malaysia’s night clubs ~


7th July

Day 4, the place to visit today : GRAND PALACE, KHAO SAN ROAD

Nice building! A must to visit when you in BKK. I tried to blend into their culture =P

Let’s see the pictures. Here we go





Gorgeous right? Yea it is !


8th July

Day 5…. It’s time to back home. =’(




Last pic before I leave (with the heavy bag full of new clothes)

And the last smile ^^

In the plane

Goodbye BKK…..


I WILL BE BACK !! =P


3 comments:

SiewWei said...

Walao... So fast already update pic.. Somemore blog d... ^^
Good job...

July 13, 2009 at 11:51 AM
KERRIE ¨‘°ºO♥ .•**•.♪ ★ said...

haha... i always that fast okie =P

July 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM
Andrew Gan said...

I will be back is my word... Die!!

July 18, 2009 at 1:28 PM