Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm here !


Is me.... is me... !! I'm here for you ^^

- self portrait -



Quite sometime didnt update my blogpsot... Damn looking forward for my bestie's new post... But too bad they are very busy with their stuff & their world.... Heh

Here Im going to update what I've done in past few weeks. ^^

- My day out with both sisters @ Pavilion







* Sisters*


* My meal - Tempura Spicy Pasta


- Went The Curve, Sakae Sushi with Jeff




* Tofu Unagi & My favorite


- Visit Ampang Temple and I bought my "wind car"

*blow blow blow*

- Visit the cutie BOY BOY <3


*Too bad, he is belong to Andrew.... Lolz

SO CUTE ~ !

- Searching my Prince 萧敬藤 in everywhere


* He is adorable, cute and amazing ! Love him sooooo much ~

Okay, I had wrote all the things that I remember. Keep me update @ following post...

Good nitez.

0 comments: