Saturday, August 2, 2008

♥ to be a.l.o.n.e. SometimeS.

Haiz… My turn to work on this Saturday…. Wuhuuuu… ==
Having Roti Canai + Teh Tarik as my breakfast… Yummy! After fill up my crazie stomach, need to start work dy… So many paper works… Gosh. Finally I can finish my KIV things! Yea… A bit satisfied with it. Hehe. Peaceeeee…



Afther finished work, take LRT to Hang Tuah station to change Monorail. My destination : Pavilion. I’m going there to take something…. In the meanwhile I can walk around…. Not bad. Having a cup of coffee at Starbucks, Alone... Watching those people pass by the Bukit Bintang street, everyone seems rushing. Hmm…Well, this is the LIFE STYLE in K.L.


After that I take Monorail to KL Sentral station, change KTM to kepong, and then the Taxi uncle drove me home. I had known as ‘TRANSPORT QUEEN’, hmm… No, should name it ‘PUBLIC TRANSPORT QUEEN’…ahaha…. This is real! {LRT, Monorail, KTM, Cab =.=} But it’s quite enjoy, no rushing, no burdens, I like the feel when travel alone (for weekend only, weekdays pack till die)


Well well well….. I’m home around 2.30pm… What a wonderful Saturday I had…. Just because finally I have time to stay in my home!


♥~ HOME SWEET HOME~ ♥


Half an hour ago, I’m keeping my room, clean all the dust, keep all my clothes that I Biar it aside for almost a week, and do filing for my own bills, statements, salary slips, bla bla bla…. Wao! Now only I realized so many rubbishes I have…. Urgh… I need to get all the junks OFF!


Now, I’m sitting here to blogging, at this moment, I’m wearing spec, tighten up my hair, garu-ing kaki, haha… I’m so hungry now…. I have to go downstairs to find my mama, see whether got any nice food reserve for me…? Hehe...


Okay… Is time to Ciaozzzz….


1 comments:

SiewWei said...

transport queen ==''

August 3, 2008 at 10:25 PM