Sunday, August 3, 2008

D.e.p.r.e.s.s.i.o.n.


Sometimes, I do think a lot…. I flunked in everything…. ?

Am I a loser?


Yea… From what I’ve done, no matter to my family, my frenz, or even every HIM that passerby in my life…. I really felt sorry to all of you… Especially my Mama…

Sincerely… Guilty… I love you lots Mama…

But I just can’t get myself to make such a commitment to this family…

I really dunno how to describe this kind of feelings…

I'm not HAPPY…. Though I can smile n laugh as much as I can…
What we called FAMILY…? With lots of Love, with lots of cares, lots of joys……..

But why I don’t get all of this? Just like others do?

Everytime when I see others hanging out with their family… I really envy them….

I wish to have a harmony family too…. Full of Loves, full of joyful….

"Will this happen?" "Perhaps not."

I have to stop here. My tears can’t stop dropping when I get into this topic… I miss u Dad…


Loves


0 comments: