Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Dream ♥.• My Life

My mood seems suck recently. I dunno since when I will become like a weaker. I trying to be tough but I think I’m pretended.

I don’t have my own career, I don’t have my own property, I don’t have what they called family cares, and even I don’t have my man.

Gosh, I seem like wasting too much of my time on those unnecessary stupid things. I want my expected Life, my Dream, but it’s really hard to make it become real. Seems far way to fulfill it. Yer!!

Anyway, I will try my best to change myself. I don’t want to be a loser. Cheers!

4 comments:

杰夫-jeff.C said...

aiyoyo...piggy, tai hoi d lar..

June 10, 2008 at 10:41 PM
LeoDonHun said...

Without material things ain't meaning been a loser. As long as you still have your dreams, you are still someone.
Then again, you are never alone in the search of a successful life.
So what is success if you do own something that money can't buy.

June 10, 2008 at 10:44 PM
pièce en t is... said...

aiyo..darlene~

tai hoi d ler~
u owez got us~

June 10, 2008 at 10:48 PM
SiewWei said...

ganbateh.. u sure will success and achieve ur dreams...

June 12, 2008 at 2:26 AM