Sunday, June 22, 2008

Moody Day....


I’m so moody today…. For NO REASON. Totally out of my control... nearly… nearly burst… ishk… Fucking hate this kind of feeling… Went to Damansara Mc D this afternoon and been sitting there from 1pm to 5pm (OMG ~ 4 hours =.=)….With couple of closed frens… less chatting, more to eating. Haha… After taken our meal, started fatt mou there and chit chat on some nonsense topics. Just dunno y, feel like myself being treated badly… *Deeply disappointed after the call. Ok, I’ll BIAR it… Actually this only a small matter right… hmm... it’s alright. Just a little bit uncomforted…deep into my heart.
But today seem really a bad Saturday for me. I dun wan a repeat day LIKE TODAY. Pls..… BLESSED

4 comments:

杰夫-jeff.C said...

feeling urself being treated badly??
hm...izzit bcause wat we tease u?
probably rite?
so sorry le..if i make u moody...
after the call?奥斯卡?
like they said, u will look prettier vf the smile hanging on ur face...hh..
not onli u..but every 1...
so, smile always...like ur smile..

June 22, 2008 at 8:54 PM
KERRIE ¨‘°ºO♥ .•**•.♪ ★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author. June 22, 2008 at 11:02 PM
KERRIE ¨‘°ºO♥ .•**•.♪ ★ said...

Thanks Jeff for leaving comment... I appreciate it... hmm.. moody not because of u tease me...cos i ad adapt de le..but, if u know u always tease me, then u should fan xing also.. hahaha..
yes, i will try to smile always, try to hor ! hehe

June 22, 2008 at 11:02 PM
SiewWei said...

dun be moody because of someone tat not worth, smile always....

positive thinking will change ur life... ^^

June 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM