Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To My Dearest Friends

Dear :

Siew Wei, Kinki, Andrew, Siew Yin, Alkie, Wayne, Jeff, Ivan, Bee, Zoe, Terry, Casey,Zacc and many many more…

Seriously, I feel so warm. =)

I’m so glad to have a bunch of buddies around me. U know, u guys are just like my angels, haha, always give me uncountable encouragements and supports when I was down.

Received many sms from all these dearest friends and all of them almost asking me the same question.

“Kerrie, anything happened with you? Are u alright?”

“Babe, are you alright? Anything u can just share with me, I’m always here”

“Sis, u not happy? Anything just tell me ok?”

“Dear, I know u moody recently but anyway, we all are best fren and will always support u and love u.”

“How are u? If u feel suffer or moody, u can share whatever u wanna share! We are always here for u. We do worrying u”

"You're not alone Kerrie... Keep it up, u can make it.. Since all of us fully supporting u.. Cheer :)"

It’s touching! I truly appreciate it okie. I swear. =)

Just wanna clarify something here, that I actually still doing fine with my bf. NO break off case happen laaa. =P But there are still some small problems makes me moody and feels pressure. I’m so sorry to make you guys worrying about me. I’m really sorry bout that.

I promise, next time if anything happened I will definitely share with all of you. I know all of you are willing to borrow your pair of ears for me right? ;) Lolz

Against, THANK YOU sooooooo much for your loves and cares. Friendship forever ya BROssss and SISssss :D

Love ya!

3 comments:

SiewWei said...

Thx for included us as ur dearest fren list :)

September 18, 2009 at 6:30 PM
KERRIE ¨‘°ºO♥ .•**•.♪ ★ said...

=) U deserve it okie... Love ya!

September 18, 2009 at 9:00 PM
Anonymous said...

hope u doing fine~
take care always...

terince~

September 25, 2009 at 1:10 AM