Monday, August 31, 2009

You've Changed My Mind

I've been leaving this blog for some days =)


Well, I'm actually updating my blog almost everyday, but not this. Lolz

These 3 days I'm doing 断食疗法

One word - TIRED. Plus a little bit Hungry and Exhausted. Ahaha

Hope can lost more weight by doing this.... Thanks Honey for your support and I really appreciate with what you've done... U know, U mean alot for me. =)

I choose to BELIEVE and LOVE him. So do him. :p

I just realized that, after I stepping into my new business field, I've learned alot of things which is I never knew before. I'm highly appreciated it.

I LOVE to stay in this environment. And I promised myself not to leave until I get what I want.

Honey, I wanna success together with you. Let's fill our life with lots of confident and surely, more and more colouful ;)


2 comments:

pièce en t is... said...

Sweet douZ =.= ENVY ler bee!!!

Am joining ur so call business field =D
wanna spend more time wit u guys hoho

September 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM
SiewWei said...

Congratulation.. Cos u really can 断食... Hahaha....

September 18, 2009 at 6:32 PM