Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kuantan Trip ~


Just came back from Kuantan and I found myself are freaking tired…

I’ve captured some moments during the trip. Nah… Here we go…


Busy capturing pics after dinner at Restaurant Pak Su
Having drinks Long Island at Swiss Garden Bar
Morning Walk at seaside - Self Portrait
We are enjoying being Salt Fishes
Volley Ball Session

Hmm… Not much photos compare with our previous trips. Dunno why… Everyone seems don’t care to take picture huh? Only me holding the phone and “chik chak chik chak”… Everywhere… Everytime… Lol

When on the way back KL… We met a small accident… Jeff’s car was accidentally hit on red triangle blocker and it crushed his car’s back bumper. I was really shocked and awake from sleep immediately. Poor Jeff… His “wife” get injured ler…. Sure he feel heart pain. Erhm…
Ya... Have to add up something.. I had a expensive breakfast this morning! A nasi lemak special + carrot milk has cost RM20.90...WTF... It's just a breakfast lar... Ishk...


Okie, is time to biar everything and get some rest. Luckily tomorrow I’m not working. But I only leave 1 day holiday… Gosh… Why time passes so fast !?!?!?!


2 comments:

杰夫-jeff.C said...

hahaha..funny...20.90 a breakfast..hahaha

February 5, 2009 at 10:15 AM
KERRIE ¨‘°ºO♥ .•**•.♪ ★ said...

dunno which fan cheong asked me go there geh.....!!!

February 5, 2009 at 5:22 PM