Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Burst Into Tears

I’m really in bad mood now… OMG… ==!!!


I met an accident on 31 Dec 2008, at Soho KL… My New Year eve… Gosh… This is the most unforgettable countdown night I had during these 21 years… I spend my 12am sharp in the clinic…!



I get bang by my friend’s car. ;’(

My left knee was injured although not patah yet but I believe there’ll be some scar there… omg..omg…omg… It’s abit hard to accept… I’m a gal… I still need to wear shorts…. Gosh… I’m really bad bad bad mood now… Give me back my confidence !!!!


Recently there was too many things happened on me, I suppose to be tough but not WEAK. Just like now… Shame of you, Kerrie… How you going to face yourself…!??!?!


19 JAN 09… I have to be as BRAVE as I can to take my report…


Pray for myself.


2 comments:

SiewWei said...

Ganbateh.. Kerry...

January 6, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Esther Sam said...

share with u a story of mine.. 12/12/05.. i get into a quite serious accident..sent to emergency straight away..my car crash like hell..it is still a scary memory for me..i m injured for d left knee oso n some other part of my body..i cant even walk properly for months n now i still can feel d pain.I only manages to found out that my knee joint injured 6 months after d accident n doc say need to do some operation..I cried coz it will leave a long n ugly scar..as u said, gals rite! need to wear skirt n short pants ma..I ended up not to do d operation n ignore it..now i m still me! trying d best to live life to the fullest! eventhough d pain still come whenever d weather is bad but i m lucky that i still can walk like a normal ppl although cant really can run..

i juz wan to tell u that there will be many unpredictable things happened in our life..it is fine to be emo for some moments but do rmb to cheer ourselve after d emo session k! life still going on ya gal! It is good that u r still here, blogging n having frens around right~ take good care n be happy o!

p/s : if u don mind, u can tell me wats is ur prob n maybe i can intro a doc to u besides to do operation..

January 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM