Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy? Yes, I am

Opps… Almost a month I’ve been leaving out from here… Without sharing any recent news and how do I feel lately…


Happie… Happie…Just the word happy could describe my mood now… For no reason? Ahaha… For everything :P


Happy, cos I have a great mum n bro =)


Happy, cos I have a bunch of bestie who always care me =)


Happy, cos I have a good boss who giving me $$ every month =)


Happy, cos our 21st pool side party @ PD… Coming Soon =)


Happy, cos I have bought so many lovely nice dresses =)


Happy, cos I can always visit Andrew’s dog – BUDDY. He’s too cute and naughty ! =)


Happy, cos I will have a continuous 8 days holidays =)


Happy, cos…. I’m just happy ^^


Should be satisfy with what we have now. Little things would make us smile for whole day =)

Have a great day pal…!!

0 comments: