Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gym ! Diet ~ ~

Another tired day for me..… Gosh…. The schedule of this week has a little bit tight…. Even don’t have much time to spend with my babes… Erhm… Was busy being a replacer... Hehe… But I’m quite enjoying with it… At least I earned…. ahaha….

Just signed up at California Fitness for gym training and we got started by last Friday. Damn excited haha…. Cos finally I can committed my fatty body to fitness center… Lolz… Must thanks to my 2 buddies Andrew and Swei for bringing me the thought… Actually the main point was to maintain my health… Hmm… Cos I feel like my physical condition is not that good…. So… I must try to do something to balance my mental thought…. But anyway exercises really do provide us psychological well being…. I told myself, must keep it up ya!! And U too Swei… Let’s lost weight together….But Andrew needs to gain weight pula…. He needs to gain 4 thighs…. Haha !

Today both of us trained by our personal trainer…. Urghhh….was so suffer neh…. Keep running without taking a rest…. Really killed me…

After the training session, we went for our lunch at food court and I’m having my Rojak Mee (shared with Swei)…. Hmm……Sedapnya…. Next, I started to search for some accessories for gym. Socks, shirts, pants and etc… I bought a bag… I love it cos It’s cheap and look good on me…. ahaha…






Well, this is my Saturday…. Tired & Pack…

Now I’m waiting my buddies to pick me up and we are going to have our teas. A healthy Saturday I had!!

3 comments:

SiewWei said...

yaya... work hard to achieve our goals... Yeah!!! We must show our healthy and sexy body to beng after 3 months... Lolz... Ganbateh...

July 13, 2008 at 2:14 AM
杰夫-jeff.C said...

PUMA!!!
u rich gal..

July 13, 2008 at 11:36 PM
SiewWei said...

hahaa... the bag is nice... ^^

July 18, 2008 at 1:56 PM